Choose your race
- Walt Disney World® Marathon presented by Cigna:CLOSED
- Walt Disney World® Half Marathon presented by Cigna: CLOSED
- Walt Disney World® 10K presented by Cigna: CLOSED
- Walt Disney World® 5K presented by Cigna: CLOSED
- Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge presented by Cigna
(Half & Full): CLOSED
- Dopey Challenge presented by Cigna (all 4 races): CLOSED
- A-T CureTeam Screaming Fan: $10 (no race, just fundraising
and all the fun)
- Already registered directly with runDisney: $10 (just fundraising and all the fun)
- All races begin at 5:30 AM except for the 5K at 6:00 AM
Here's everything you need to know
- Fundraising Requirement: $600 per person/per race entry and/or per Challenge. Example: If one person registers for Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge and the 5K, the fundraising requirement would be $1200 minimum.
- The Fundraising Requirement is in addition to race fees and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Fundraising Requirement Deadline: Friday, December 9, 2016
*Fundraising requirements are independent of participation in any race.
**Fees for Screaming Fans and those already registered with runDisney have the same fundraising requirements and the same benefits as runners registering for a race.
A-T CureTeam Registration Includes
- Guaranteed race entry
- A-T CureTeam running shirt & A-T medal
- Complimentary A-T CureTeam Pasta Dinner Party
- Personal fundraising web page
- runDisney's race shirt, goody bag, and medal
- Discounted room rates at a Walt Disney World® Resort
- Opportunity to purchase specially priced theme park tickets
- 5K: You must be 5 years of age or older on race day, and able to complete the 5K on your own
- 10K: You must be 10 years of age or older on race day
- Half Marathon: You must be 14 years of age or older on race day
- Marathon, Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge, & Dopey Challenge: You must be 18 years of age or older on race day
- 16 min/mile pace for all athletes
- Runners unable to maintain pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish line
Proof of Time for Corral Placement
- If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours or the Marathon in less than 6:30 hours, proof of time is required for start corral placement.
- Proof of time must be provided from an officially timed race reflecting results after January 1, 2015, and must be one of the distances listed below:
- Half Marathon - 10K or longer
- Marathon - 10 miler or longer
- Dopey Challenge and Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge - 10 miler or longer
- No corral changes will be made after October 4, 2016
- No corral changes will be made at the Expo
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- Thursday, January 5, 2017
- Friday, January 6, 2017
- Saturday, January 7, 2017
- All runners must attend the Expo for race number, shirt, and gEAR bag pick up.
- You must pick up your own participant packet which includes event-issued bib number and timing device during regularly scheduled hours.
- Individuals will no longer be able to pick up packets on behalf of others.
- You must must have a valid photo ID to pick up your packet.
- A race waiver must be completed and signed by each participant. If the participant is under 18 years old, the waiver must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
No exceptions will be made.
“All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.” Always visit rundisney.com/disneyworld-marathon/ for up to the minute details and changes.