Choose your race
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon: $185
- Thor 10K: $120
- Spider-Man 5K: $80
- Infinity Gauntlet Challenge: $330
- A-T CureTeam Screaming Fan: $10
- Already registered directly with runDisney: $10
- All races begin at 5:30 AM at Disneyland® Resort
Here's everything you need to know
- Fundraising Requirement: $600 per person/per race entry and/or per Challenge. Example: If one person registers for the Infinity Gauntlet Challenge and the Super Heroes 5K, the fundraising requirement would be $1200 minimum.
- The Fundraising Requirement is in addition to race fees and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Fundraising Requirement Deadline: Friday, October 6, 2017
*Fundraising requirements are independent of participation in any race.
**Fees for Screaming Fans and those already registered with runDisney have the same fundraising requirements and the same benefits as runners registering for a race.
A-T CureTeam Registration Includes
- Guaranteed race entry
- A-T CureTeam running shirt & A-T medal
- Complimentary A-T CureTeam Pasta Dinner Party
- Personal fundraising web page
- runDisney's race shirt, goody bag, and medal
- Discounted room rates at a Disneyland® Resort
- Opportunity to purchase specially priced theme park tickets
- Spider-Man 5K: You must be 5 years of age or older on race day, and able to complete the 5K on your own
- Thor 10K: You must be 10 years of age or older on race day
- Avengers Super Heroes Half Marathon & Infinity Gauntlet Challenge: You must be 14 years of age or older on race day
- 16 min/mile pace for all athletes
- Runners unable to maintain pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish line
Proof of Time for Corral Placement
- If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours, proof of time is required for start corral placement.
- Proof of time must be provided from an officially timed race reflecting results after November 1, 2015, and must be one of the distances listed below:
- Half Marathon - 10K, 12K, 15K, 10 Mile, Half Marathon or Marathon;
- No corral changes will be made after August 1, 2017
- No corral changes will be made at the Expo
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
- Disneyland® Hotel Exhibit Hall
- Thursday, November 9, 2017
- Friday, November 10, 2017
- Saturday, November 11, 2017
- All runners must attend the Expo for race number, shirt, and gEAR bag pick up.
- You must pick up your own participant packet which includes event-issued bib number and timing device during regularly scheduled hours.
- Individuals will no longer be able to pick up packets on behalf of others.
- You must must have a valid photo ID to pick up your packet.
- A race waiver must be completed and signed by each participant. If the participant is under 18 years old, the waiver must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
No exceptions will be made.
“All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.” Always visit https://www.rundisney.com/super-heroes-half-marathon/ for up to the minute details and changes.