Star Wars™ Half Marathon - The Light Side
January 12 - 15, 2017
Spend the weekend with our own little Padawan, Rylie Rahall, at the Disneyland® Resort with the A-T CureTeam as we raise money for a great cause while accomplishing an amazing goal. The funds you raise will help support A-T research in efforts to find life-improving therapies and a cure for A-T.
Questions? Call the A-TCP office at 800.543.5728.
Choose your race
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon: $185
- Star Wars™ 10K: $120
- Star Wars™ 5K: $80
- Star Wars™ Rebel Challenge: $330
- A-T CureTeam Screaming Fan: $10 (no race, just fundraising & all the fun)
- Already registered directly with runDisney: $10 (just fundraising and all the fun)
- All races begin at 5:30 AM at Disneyland® Resort
Here's everything you need to know
- Fundraising Requirement: $600 per person/per race entry and/or per Challenge. Example: If one person registers for Star Wars™ Rebel Challenge and the Star Wars™ 5K, the fundraising requirement would be $1200 minimum.
- The Fundraising Requirement is in addition to race fees and is non-refundable and non-transferable
- Fundraising Requirement Deadline: Friday, December 9, 2016
*Fundraising requirements are independent of participation in any race.
**Fees for Screaming Fans and those already registered with runDisney have the same fundraising requirements and the same benefits as runners registering for a race.
A-T CureTeam Registration Includes
- Guaranteed race entry
- A-T CureTeam running shirt & A-T medal
- Complimentary A-T CureTeam Pasta Dinner Party
- Personal fundraising web page
- runDisney's race shirt, goody bag, and medal
- Discounted room rates at a Disneyland® Resort
- Opportunity to purchase specially priced theme park tickets
- Star Wars™ 5K: You must be 5 years of age or older on race day, and able to complete the 5K on your own
- Star Wars™ 10K: You must be 10 years of age or older on race day
- Star Wars™ Half Marathon & Star Wars™ Rebel Challenge: You must be 14 years of age or older on race day
- 16 min/mile pace for all athletes
- Runners unable to maintain pace may be picked up at any point along the course and transported to the finish line
Proof of Time for Corral Placement
- If you believe you will finish the Half Marathon in less than 3:15 hours, proof of time is required for start corral placement.
- Proof of time must be provided from an officially timed race reflecting results after January 1, 2015, and must be one of the distances listed below:
- Half Marathon - 10K, 12K, 15K, 10 Mile, Half Marathon or Marathon;
- No corral changes will be made after October 13, 2016
- No corral changes will be made at the Expo
runDisney Health & Fitness Expo
- Disneyland® Hotel Exhibit Hall
- Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Friday, January 13, 2017
- Saturday, January 14, 2017
- All runners must attend the Expo for race number, shirt, and gEAR bag pick up.
- You must pick up your own participant packet which includes event-issued bib number and timing device during regularly scheduled hours.
- Individuals will no longer be able to pick up packets on behalf of others.
- You must must have a valid photo ID to pick up your packet.
- A race waiver must be completed and signed by each participant. If the participant is under 18 years old, the waiver must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian.
No exceptions will be made.
“All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.” Always visit http://www.rundisney.com/star-wars-half-marathon/ for up to the minute details and changes.